Click to the link to reach your destination faster
Cambridge English Qualifications are in-depth exams that make learning English enjoyable, effective and rewarding.Our qualifications are accepted and trusted by thousands of leading higher education institutions, employers and governments worldwide. They are a mark of excellence, and open doors to exciting higher education and employment opportunities.Real-life communication
Our exams are based on real-life situations, helping you develop the skills you need to communicate effectively. The Speaking test is taken face to face with our expert examiners, so you will develop the ability to express your opinions and speak confidently.
This qualification shows you have the language skills needed to communicate confidently in an English-speaking environment. It is accepted as an entry to foundation/pathway/pre-sessional courses in English-speaking countries as well as to undergraduate programmes taught in the medium of English in non-English-speaking countries
Reasons to choose B2 First:
- Accepted for entry to foundation/pathway/pre-sessional courses in English-speaking countries.
- Accepted for entry to undergraduate programmes taught in the medium of English in non-English-speaking countries
This is proof of high-level achievement in English and the ideal qualification to prepare you for university or professional life. More than 9,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world accept C1 Advanced as proof of high-level achievement in learning English.
More than 9,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world accept C1 Advanced as proof of high-level achievement in learning English.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is designed to test the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication.
Educational institutions, employers, professional registration bodies and government immigration agencies often require proof of English language skills as part of their recruitment or admission procedures. IELTS is widely accepted for these purposes.
- Band score range: 1–9
- Test format: Paper-based
- No. of papers: 4
- Length: About 2 hours 45 minutes
B1: 4.5-5.0, B2: 5.5-6.5, C1: 7.0-8.0, C2: 8.5-9.0
IELTS enables you to:
- start your journey into work or study in another country
- prove your English language skills
- decide on a module to match your goal – Academic or General Training.
Reasons to choose IELTS:
- Results are available in 13 calendar days.
- The test is offered in over 1,200 locations, in more than 140 countries.
- Over 10,000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS as proof of language ability.
It is accepted in Germany to show the language skills needed to communicate confidently in both businesses and in the field of health.
It shows a high-level achievement in German and it is accepted in the professional environment such as health care institutions and hospitals.